WHY BLACK CUMIN
Black cumin, or also called nigella or kalinji, are only some of the names for this plant. His therapeutic and health properties are best summarised in the Muhammad’s statemet that „black cumin can cure any disease except death.“
Pharaoh Tutankhamun apparently agreed with him, because big amounts of exactly this seed were found in his tomb.
From a quite long list of health benefits of black cumin, the following should be mentioned: its beneficial effects on the respiratory, digestive and urinary system, the cholesterol-lowering effect, and positive effects on the immunity and blood circulation.
Black cumin, cure-all and „seed of the Gods“ is rich in proteins, vitamins B1, B2, B3, folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorus.
We love it because it:
– strengthens the immunity
– gets rid of parasites
– prevents urinary infections
– prevents several types of cancer
– helps with allergies and asthma
– has antibacterial and antifungal effects
– helps with the digestion
– protects the health of the hearth and blood wessels
– helps with arthritis and rheumatism
– lowers the blood pressure
– lowers „bad“ cholesterol
– lowers high blood sugar levels
– helps with illnesses of the teeth and gums
– increases milk supply for nursing mothers
– helps wih problematic skin
– improves memory
– prevents hair loss and premature gray hair
– breaks up gallstones
Honey cremes are treats you can eat as spreads with a piece of bread, or on pancakes, but they are also a delicious dessert you can eat with only a spoon.
With our big choice of added ingredients, you can choose, according to your needs, different flavours, attributes and effects our honey cremes have.
The creamy structure of this spread is achieved by the crystallisation of honey, which doesn’t change the honey’s natural structure, and the added ingredients keep their beneficial effects for much longer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.